1) Term Participation
- Price reduction: A term student receives a discount of 20+% off the per-class price at the start of a term. Enrolling later, a student receives a smaller % discount with each passing week.
- Space guarantee: A term student is guaranteed a place whereas a per-class student is not.
- Credits: If you use our online class cancellation system to cancel an individual class up to 1 hour before it takes place, you receive a credit that gives you the possibility, but not the right, to take a class in another course before the term's end provided space is available. Credits return to "0" at each term's end and cannot be used in a following term as the 20+% discount offered in a term enrollment is based on room rental and teaching costs of that one term only.
With a term rate, there is no further discount if you know beforehand that you will miss future classes since you may use a credit to take a class earlier than the canceled class. If you will miss 3 or more classes and cannot replace them before term's end, price-wise you may consider per-class participation but without guarantee of a place.
How to Register
If you are a beginner or have never taken a class in the style that interests you, call us at 33.34.19 to confirm that the course is appropriate for you or to discuss other options.
Once you are certain, either register by e-mail (sending us your name, phone number, course name, day and time) or by our preferred online method:
- Step 1: Create an account and log-in, then go to the course page.
- Step 2: Click "Register for the term" in the registration module found at the bottom of the course page.
A green confirmation box will appear, and the course will show in your profile section.
- Step 3: Make a bank transfer for the term amount. We give a grace period of a few days for the transfer to reach our bank. Beyond that, we cannot guarantee the space. Once received, you will see the "amount due" in your profile section change to "0".
If no space is available, a "wait-list" button will replace the "register" button. We recommend that you wait-list yourself for your first choice, then register for a second choice. Students shift courses, especially at the beginning of a term, so your first choice may become available within a couple of weeks.
See step-by-step procedure to register for a course
Term Cancellation policy
To cancel after your first scheduled class, email us your bank details within 3 days after that class. We will refund you all less that class. Beyond 3 days, your enrollment is non-transferable and non-refundable.
However, if you miss that first class and wish to cancel after trying the second class, we will accept the cancellation if done within 3 days after that second class. We will refund you all less two classes. Thereafter, your enrollment is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To new term students
As 80-90% of new participants choose to continue and all classes are usually full with wait lists, paying in full before the first class:
- saves administration time
- allows new students to opt out after one class with a proper refund
- ensures a quick transition for students on the wait lists to get a place since often we do not know if new students who have attended a first class but don't show up for their second class are absent due to work-related or health-related reasons or due to dropping out.
2) Per-class participation
We are creating an online per-class registration system. Until it is ready, call us within 24 hours of a class to see if space is available. We do not take reservations before this time to give priority to those wishing to enroll on a term basis.
Per-class prices are listed at the bottom of the schedule page and vary based on the class duration and location.