FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a course?
- Can I try a class before paying for the term?
- Due to my schedule, I cannot participate on term. Can I pay by class?
- How do I cancel a term registration?
- How can I change courses after I've enrolled?
- How can I cancel a single class and receive a credit?
- Why can't I cancel a class?
- Why can't I cancel today's class? The date doesn't appear.
- Can I make up a class I missed but didn't cancel in time?
- How do I use a credit?
- Why can't I use my credits?
- Why does the term registration show space available in a course, but the credit system shows full for a specific class?
- What do I need to know before my first class?
- Where can I buy a yoga mat and/or cushion?
- I'm having difficulties with the site.
If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. More logistical information is under the "Center Info" tab in the navigation bar.
1. How do I register for a course?
Create an account and log in. Go to the schedule page. Click the "details" link of a course you want to enroll in. Scroll to the very bottom of that course page and click the "register" button. A green confirmation box will appear. Your course will appear in your profile at right with the amount to pay. The bank details are on the course page. If you have difficulty, email us the course name, day and time, and we will register you.
2. Can I try a class before paying for the term?
We only reserve places for those who pay in advance for the whole term. We refund those who cancel after the first class. If you do not want to pay in advance, contact us on the day of the class to see if a space is still available. Our term cancellation policy.
3. Due to my schedule, I cannot participate on term. Can I pay by class?
If you have an irregular schedule, there are two possibilities:
- You can still benefit from a reduced rate and guaranteed space by signing up for the term then use the cancellation system to receive credits for canceled classes. These credits can be used for classes in other courses before the term ends. Even if you don't use all your credits, you may still benefit price-wise and by having a guaranteed space - see enrollment options.
- We are creating an online per-class registration system. Until it is ready, call us within 24 hours before a class to see if space is available. We do not take reservations before this time to give priority to those wishing to enroll on a term basis. Per-class prices are listed at the bottom of the schedule page and vary based on the class duration and location.
4. How do I cancel a term registration?
By email. You will receive a refund based on our cancellation policy found here.
5. How can I change courses after I've enrolled?
Email us the course name, day and time you wish to change to. We'll make the switch for you.
6. How can I cancel a single class and receive a credit?
Once your payment is registered, a "cancel a class" module will appear at the bottom of your course page. You may cancel a specific date up to 1 hour in advance. One credit will be added in your profile section.
If your plans change and you can attend a class you had canceled, click "undo cancellation" in the table by the date of the canceled class. This "undo" link disappears if someone has already taken the space. Read more.
7. Why can't I cancel a class?
Your payment must be registered first. If the full amount due is still posted in your profile section, the payment hasn't been registered yet.
8. Why can't I cancel today's class? The date doesn't appear.
The date disappears in the cancellation module one hour before the class since it leaves no time for others to use the space.
9. Can I make up a class I missed but didn't cancel in time?
As students can reserve a space with a credit up until the start of a class, we cannot indicate to you whether space is available. If you are willing to take a risk by showing up, we would not turn you away unless the class is full.
10. How do I use a credit?
You'll find the answer here.
11. Why can't I use my credits?
Credits are a courtesy we offer so that term students have a possibility, but not the right, to make up a canceled class as space permits before the end of the term.
Credits may only be used to reserve space in classes taking place within the next 7 days provided space is available. The first week of the term may be blocked for credit usage as many people sign up for the term during that week, and we wish to make sure there is space for them. You may only use a credit within the same term as the class you canceled. It does not extend beyond for the reasons explained here.
12. Why does the term registration show space available in a course, but the credit system shows full for a specific class?
When courses have only 1 term space still available, we don't allow this last space to be blocked by a credit as we prefer to give priority to those who may register for the term. Knowing this, you may still show up at the class but without a reservation. Therefore, check the course page shortly before class to see whether the status has changed, and then let the teacher know so that we can deduct your credit after the fact. Better yet is to use your credits in any course listed on the "replacements" tab of your "My Profile" page.
13. What do I need to know before my first class?
Read the class preparation page.
14. Where can I buy a yoga mat and/or cushion?
Mats vary in quality, material, size, thickness and 'stickiness'. We have an excellent quality yoga mat for 40 €. If you would like to purchase one from us, email us and we will bring one to class for you. We also have meditation cushions for 38 €.
15. I'm having difficulties with the site.
We wish to improve the site to make usage of it as easy as possible. If you can't navigate to where you want, stop and call us with what you wanted to do.