A radiant life of happiness and peace
Since 1991, at Centre de Yoga - La Source, we offer many practices to achieve a state of being where body, mind and spirit are light, simple, and joyful, and we can be present and enthusiastically embrace all that life presents us:
- Sivananda yoga - a comfortable and steady hatha yoga practice that brings a calm and serene state of mind through sustained postures and rhythmic breathing
- Ashtanga yoga - a dynamic hatha yoga practice that energizes every cell of the body and purifies the mind through a vigorous set of yoga postures and deep breathing
- Vinyasa Yoga - similar to Ashtanga with different postural sequences that flow continuously in a rhythm linked with the breath
- Viniyoga - simple vinyasa practices where each movement is coordinated with an inhalation or exhalation or where the breath is held, affecting the movement of subtle energy
- Yin Yoga - passive postures that are held for several minutes at a time to harmonize the body's overall energy system and also to deeply affect connective tissues that may restrict flexibility
- Nidrā yoga - coupling deep relaxation with intense concentration to reach an expanded state of consciousness
- Lower back yoga - variations of hatha yoga postures practiced in a conscious manner to strengthen and stretch all muscles that support the lower back and reduce compression of the spine
- Pregnancy yoga - to establish a profound communication between future mother and baby to guarantee the most peaceful unfolding of the pregnancy
- Hormone yoga - to maintain the hormonal system in balance for women
- Weekend workshops and events - intensive yoga programs with visiting teachers or staff
- Opening to the Self - a one-on-one personal development session that uses yogic tools of deep reflection, discrimination, and intuition to balance the energetic and emotional planes and to live one's true essence. These sessions include Touch-for-Health kinesiology, Brain-Gym, Flower Remedies, and Reiki.
Due to the stresses of contemporary life, the pressures of work, family, relationships, it can be difficult to maintain one's equanimity and sense of balance. At Centre de Yoga - La Source, we are dedicated to providing you the means to restore your own sense of balance and to rediscover the beauty of what it's like to be a human being rather than a human doer.