How to Stream our Classes
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app.
- Register in a class via our "Stream Classes" page at least 30 minutes before and receive a confirmation email with Zoom details. If you register just before class time, you risk not receiving the email on time.
- 10 minutes before class, open the app and tap the "join" button.
- Input the Meeting ID number from your email confirmation.
- Input the Password from your email confirmation.
- Important: The app will pop-up a "select audio" option "Computer or Internet Audio". Tap it.
- For the lower back yoga classes, set your mat parallel to the device as in the photo above so that you can simply roll your head to one side to view the class if needed. For other classes, set the device to suit you best.
- If you cannot hear, you missed step 6. Leave the meeting and restart. If still a problem, leave the meeting and contact us for a credit.
If you don't need video, like for Meditation or Yoga Nidra, you can skip all steps above and join with a simple phone call: +35227861188 or +35227864277, then tap in the Meeting ID number, then #. You will be asked for a personal id number. Simply tap # to enter anonymously, then put the phone on speaker mode.
If you are unable to join and practice, contact us after class. We will go over the process with you and re-instate your credit.