How to Stream our Classes
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app for iPhone, iMac or GooglePlay onto the device you will be using to stream. They also have a Chrome extension and Firefox extension, but extensions may be unstable. Visit their download center.
- Create a log-in at Zoom or within the app to join the class faster. (You pay nothing to participate in streaming classes offered by others.)
- 10 minutes before class, open the app and tap the "join" button.
- Input the Meeting ID number from your email confirmation.
- Input the Password from your email confirmation.
- Important: The app will pop-up a "select audio" option "Computer or Internet Audio". Tap it.
- For the lower back yoga classes, set your mat parallel to the device as in the photo above so that you can simply roll your head to one side to view the class if needed. For other classes, set the device to suit you best.
- If you cannot hear, you missed step 6. Leave the meeting and restart. If still a problem, leave the meeting and contact us for a credit.
If you don't need video, like for Meditation or Yoga Nidra, you can skip all steps above and join with a simple phone call: +35227861188 or +35227864277, then tap in the Meeting ID number, then #. You will be asked for a personal id number. Simply tap # to enter anonymously, then put the phone on speaker mode.
"Live-Stream" : Join an actual class with students. The teacher provides instructions to students on site.
"Teacher-Stream": Observe teacher's practice while she gives explanations.
"Guided-Stream" : Teacher displays pre-recorded classes through screen share to focus on participants' videos to give personal instruction.
- Set your device at least 1.5 - 2 meters from the mat and verify that the mat is in full view.
- The mat should run parallel to the camera as in the photo above and not perpendicular to the camera.
Please let us know if you run into problems. As this is a new domain for us, it may take time to get it right. If you are unable to join and practice, contact us after class. We will go over the process with you and re-instate your credit.